Monday, December 14, 2009

My Lesson: Scrapbooking Made Easy

This was the lesson that I taught. It was real fun. I showed the class an easy way to scrapbook. The way that I did it would not cost much. Like I told the class I don't go all out when scrapbooking, I just try to get my pictures on a page and keep them in a safe spot. This way I will have them for the rest of my life and I can show my kids and hand them down. I told the class to be as creative as they could. There were some pretty creative ones!! I was nice to see all the students take such time and work on their "masterpiece." The class used their time wisely and I was very pleased with how everyone did! The class had a choice of using pictures, magazine clippings, tickets, or anything they wanted to in order to make their project special to them.
An extension to this project may have been the class would have to make a mini scrapbook and tell the story behind each page and how they all fit together to make one big story.

1 comment: